Administration Officer - Rostering (Part Time)
EM Tooth - Manly
* Seeking part time work in a home-like, compassionate and friendly environment?
* Want access to generous salary packaging opportunties!
Anglicare Southern Queensland is an Anglican not-for-profit organisation committed to social and community welfare issues and aged and community care needs, focussing on disadvantaged members of our community.
Anglicare Southern Queensland is a proud member of the Anglicare Australia network. We provide care and support services in partnership with government and other support organisations, in response to identified needs throughout southeast Queensland.
Our staff connect with people on every step of their life path, responding with compassion, creativity, commitment and courage to the needs of the aged and those most at risk.
Every day the passionate staff and volunteers of Anglicare Southern Queensland are working to respond to growing community demand for our services.
Whether it is providing nursing care and domestic assistance in the home, physiotherapy to enable the return of mobility, emergency accommodation for victims of domestic violence, working with foster carers in the care of vulnerable children, a safe caring environment for frail elderly people, wound care for homeless, skills training for young unemployed people or parental education and counselling, Anglicare Southern Queensland is there, providing the best quality care available.
We also offer a range of specialist services within indigenous, homeless, multicultural and rural and remote communities.
The work of Anglicare Southern Queensland stretches from Cairns to Coolangatta, from Birdsville to Brisbane and reaches people of all ages with a variety of needs.
Anglicare Southern Queensland has a workforce of 2000 people in Queensland across residential aged care, community care and a range of social services programs.
About the Role
EM Tooth Memorial Home, based at Manly, has a part-time opportunity for a self starter with strong administration skills to join the team. Days are open to negotiation.
Reporting to the Facility Manager, your primary responsibility is to provide quality rostering and operational administration support to the Service Point, as directed and in conjunction with other office and management staff of the service. You will also be responsible for maintaining an efficient and customer focused support for internal and external clients, other visitors and service providers; processing admissions and discharges of clients; and promoting and contributing to a “team” environment within the service.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong administration and rostering experience (minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role);
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral);
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment and/or autonomously when required;
- Competent in Microsoft Office software (Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook);
- Ability to learn and implement new software/programs;
- Strong Word Processing, filing and organisational skills;
- Exceptional front desk experience/knowledge;
- A current unrestricted Qld Drivers Licence; and
- Demonstrated conduct that is consistent with the Spiritus Vision, Values and Mission.
A qualification in Business Administration or a related field will be highly regarded but is not essential.
In return, you will enjoy variety in your work, a supportive team environment, and the ability to make a difference every day.
For further information please contact Angie Jackson on (07) 3396 1564.
Applications close Monday 9 April 2012